Monday, May 2, 2011

Bye-bye Website

Daydream Graphics, where my website has been hosted, closed down today. After 15 years, it's founder, artist Randy Gallegos, decided it was time to shut down his internet artist's collective and focus on other things. Consequently, my website, jimnelsonart.com, will be down for a while too as I work on re-formatting it. However, this blog will be updated with news, art, etc. so please keep checking in.

Many thanks to Randy for his help over the years! You'll find a link to his blog on the right side of this page. Please pay it a visit and check out his wonderful work.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere Jim. Blogger is my favorite blogging platform, with lots of flexibility, no programming required. Wordpress has lots of fans, but I prefer Blogger.

    Keep posting your artwork.

    ReplyDelete