Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back in business!

After almost a year away, my website http://www.jimnelsonart.com, is up and running again. It's now formatted as a portfolio/gallery site and although it's not quite complete (I'll be adding biographical info and more galleries), it's loaded with artwork please have a look and browse the pretty (and a few not so pretty) pictures!

I've also added a portfolio at Playillustration.com. You can reach it directly using the link below or just head on over to the Play! site and look me up under "N".

http://www.playillustration.com/ArtistPortfolioThumbs.aspx?AID=6466

As always, thank you for taking the time to look at my work.

4 comments:

  1. The site is looking good, Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeppe. Eventually, I'd like to do a thorough re-design and incorporate a shop but I like the simplicity of this "flip" portfolio design. It makes it easy for people to just focus on the art, which is really the point anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of the new web site, Jim. Get to the art and it speaks for itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Dan. I wish I could say I designed it. It's a template site but I like the template because, as you said, it lets the art speak for itself.

    ReplyDelete